Thursday, June 23, 2011

3 Days to Go!!

We are down to the three day mark before we leave and I can't believe that it's almost here!! Yesterday, Katie, Delaney, Colby, and I went to TEAM (the missions organization that we are going to La Paz with) for our orientation.
One thing that has really stood out to me throughout this entire process is that God is faithful. Throughout this entire year, God has been faithful. I remember the car ride home from the airport last year when I got home from La Paz and I was telling my parents about this internship and they were definitely not listening. At that moment in time, I thought that I wasn't going to be able to return the following year. But I kept praying and kept bringing it up to my parents and God has been faithful. Even during the times when I was doubting that I should be going because I wasn't mature enough or God wanted me somewhere else, He has been faithful in showing me that He wants me there.
So here we are: three days until we leave and I am super excited to go!! We would all love it if you could pray for us in these ways::
-unity for the interns
-that we would be able to adapt to the culture
-to stay open minded
-to be able to receive love as well as give it out

Thank you so much for your support. We really appreciate it a lot!!
Con mucho amor,
 Meg

1 comment:

  1. Your parents were listening even if you didn't think we were. :)

    ReplyDelete