Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Tomorrow!!!!!


Tomorrow, June 26, may seem like an ordinary summer day to most people. However, for me, it is the beginning of a journey that will change my life forever! As we finish packing up all of our things and work on our devotional book, Called and Accountable, our excitement begins to grow bigger and bigger. It is hard to believe after waiting for so long for tomorrow to come, it is finally here! It just amazes me that God would let such an incredible trip like this be carried out in my life. I am looking forward to glorifying God with the service that I will do in the next month. I am feeling a little nervous right now, but I know that as long as I keep trusting God, as I have been throughout this whole process, things will all work out. A verse that was in our devotional book that I found very reassuring is Romans 8:28: “We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.”
There are just so many reasons why I am excited to get to the ranch! I can’t wait to get to meet the interns staying there for the summer. I am excited to see the Gattos again, especially the kids! It will be really cool to see all the progress that the ranch has made since our team from church went last year. I am looking forward to working on the ranch with all the new projects. The thing I think I am most excited about is to see all the bright and smiling faces of the children at the nearby village that we will be doing a VBS. I can’t wait to see all the kids that I got to know from last year and how much they have grown as well as build relationships with the children that I didn’t meet last year.
Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers. We are looking forward to updating you once we get to Mexico!!! YAY!

Prayer Requests:
Safe Traveling
Team Unity
Nerves

Love,
Delaney

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all brave and awesome to take on such an endeavor. We are praying for your safety, spiritual growth and to have fun. Be well. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adventure you're on! Take time to notice the things God is doing during this month, big and small. They are all somehow part of His plan. We are praying for you every day. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been an inspiration to us, your family, since your days as a babe bundled in red! What a joy to watch you extend that area of influence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey interns! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well. Praying for the friendships you are developing and that you can be a blessing to the Gatto's and the VBS children. Can't wait to hear from you.
    Luv u!
    Carol M. Getz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a blessing you guys are. You are in my prayers!
    Love, Grandma Getz

    ReplyDelete