Saturday, June 11, 2011

Getcha game face on! (I really didn't have very many good title choices so I thought I'd make it a tad bit exciting at least)

Hello everybody,
Two weeks left before we go!! I'm so thankful that God was able to provide the oppurtunity for all of us to go to La Paz and work with Peter and his family there. It really means so much to all of us. Well since the Meg, Katie, and Delaney told how they came upon this oppurtunity I suppose I should tell my story. It's probably the shortest out of the 4 of us because there's not much to it. Last year when we landed in Houston, I got off the plane and said to myself 'I want to go back.' But this time I wanted to go back for a longer period of time and for a more in depth spiritual experience. And boom, internship. That's pretty much it. I'm excited to be going on this trip because I like manual labor and working with my hands and I'm sure there's plenty of that to go around at the ranch. I am also looking forward to less limitations than we had last year with the youth group. We don't always have to be in the group of 26 or have a certain schedule that we have to go by (although I'm okay with the planned beach days). All in all this is going to be a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment